Now Hiring: Business Software Consultant
As a Business Software Consultant, you will primarily be responsible for the delivery of Anton Systems, Inc. Support, Implementation, and Consulting Services on the Real Estate Development and Commercial Property Management Software Solution.
Providing support to our customers is primarily done via our Support Desk with phone and email support. Implementation services include installation, integration, data import, and training. Consulting services are provided either via remote services.
The Business Software Consultant reports to the Vice President of the company.
Scope of Responsibilities:
Provide consulting and training for new and existing implementations, post-implementation refresher training, and training on advanced software modules and functionality
Provide front-line technical and customer support. Support is provided to triage a Break/Fix incident or a “How to” question.
Perform tasks associated with Vendor Partners during the vendor development and deployment including requirements definition, product testing, product documentation, sales support including product presentations
Regular review of our clients use of the software while monitoring changes in their business which could allow you additional consulting services, training time, and advance technical services for clients
Communicate/follow-up with clients in a timely, courteous, and efficient manner
Key Performance Indicators
- Overall Net Promoter Score (NPS)
- Overall Resolution time / Service Level Agreement (SLA) Compliance
- High Ratings via Customer Survey’s
- Time reporting and usage capacity
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Solid Technical aptitude
- Ability to learn and disseminate ASI Business Software Solutions
- Ability to listen and troubleshoot client requests, problems, questions
- Ability to apply ASI solutions and services to precipitate and meet the needs of our clients
- Understanding of the property management industry – tasks, responsibilities, results.
- Understanding of the development industry – tasks, responsibilities, results
- Understanding of accounting and accounting “best practices”
Strong written and verbal skills
- Ability to communicate to customers to both prepare for and recap activities
- Ability to translate customer requirements/needs to solutions o Ability to contribute in pre-sales activities (testimonials, case studies)
- Ability to contribute to content for published tasks (How To’s, Did You Knows, Blogs, training courseware)
Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact professionally and “personably” with our prospects and clients
- The goal is to gain “trust” and be in a position to “nurture” the client’s goals/needs with ASI solutions.
- Virtual Work Environment (“work at home”)
- Continuing education on industry solutions
- Salaried position with quarterly/yearly bonus program
- Employee contribution to 401k – after 90 days with a company match of 3% of salary
- Health Insurance allotment per month – after 30 days with the company
- Holiday/Vacation/Paid Time Off (PTO) Program