Length: One-Half Day
Course Description and Objectives: Today’s demands as a Property Manager has increased of the year with a keen focus on property and tenant performance. With so much information being accumulated on properties, tenants, leases and vendors; using the SKYLINE Software available to you, can help you save time by being the most efficient as possible as you gain access to the information you need to meet the demands of your owners and tenants.Learn in this half day session:
- How key reporting and data access is key in Property Management – Learn what reports are key
- Delinquency / Aging
- Monthly Recaps
- Critical date reports
- Group or Batch for ease of extraction
- Cash Disbursement Review
- Financial reporting with drill capability – learn how to review effectively using Skyline’s many reporting options
- How to reduce risks within your properties, tenants and leases – Alert yourself with email
- Setup email or “to do” Alerts
- Critical Date Alerts for Lease Expiration, Renewals, Move outs, Insurance Expirations, Option Renewals, Vendor Insurance Expiration and more.
- Learn how to setup to send alerts to those not using Skyline such as Lease agents for your buildings.
- How to make the Budget process easier
- Learn easy data extraction tricks to assist in budget completion without having to review and type information over.
- Learn about the tools Skyline has available for this process such as Cumulus Financial Report Writer
- Learn how to import your completed budget/budgets into Skyline quickly and easily.
- How to access critical metrics as they relate to repairs and maintenance
- Learn reporting available to properly manage the Facility Maintenance Division in your company
- See how to properly extract historical information to allow timely and correct decisions on repair or replacement
- Learn how to “alert” maintenance projects that are delayed, not scheduled.
- Keep maintenance from “slipping through the cracks” and improve tenant satisfaction
To request more information, contact us today.