SKYLINE Property Manager Best Practices
Register Now Live 3-hour web training – $225 Become more proficient managing your properties with the proper tools at hand. Reporting and data access is key in Management – Delinquency / Aging Monthly Recaps Critical
Live 3-hour web training – $225
Become more proficient managing your properties with the proper tools at hand.
Reporting and data access is key in Management –
- Delinquency / Aging
- Monthly Recaps
- Critical date reports
- Group or Batch for ease of extraction
- Cash Disbursement Review
- Financial reporting with drill capability – learn how to review effectively using Skyline’s many tools.
- Knowing is Key to Manage – Alert yourself with email
- Setup email or “to do” Alerts
- Critical Date Alerts for Lease Expiration, Renewals, Move outs, Insurance Expirations, Option Renewals, Vendor Insurance Expiration and more.
- Learn how to setup to send alerts to those not using Skyline such as Lease agents for your buildings.
- Learn easy data extraction tricks to assist in budget completion without having to review and type information over.
- Learn about the tools Skyline has available for this process such as Cumulus Financial Report Writer
- Learn how to import your completed budget/budgets into Skyline quickly and easily.
- Facility Maintenance Critical Metrics
- Learn reporting available to properly manage Facility Maintenance Division.
- See how to properly extract historical information to allow timely and correct decisions on repair or replacement
- Learn how to “alert” maintenance projects that are delayed, not scheduled.
- Keep maintenance from “slipping through the cracks”
(Tuesday) 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm