SKYLINE Property Manager Best Practice Workshop
02jun2:00 pm5:00 pmSKYLINE Property Manager Best Practice Workshop
3-Hour Live Web Session $ 225.00 Register Here Become more proficient managing your properties with the proper tools at hand. Reporting and data access is key in Management – – Delinquency /
3-Hour Live Web Session $ 225.00
Become more proficient managing your properties with the proper tools at hand.
- Reporting and data access is key in Management –
– Delinquency / Aging
– Monthly Recaps
– Critical date reports
– Group or Batch for ease of extraction
– Cash Disbursement Review
– Financial reporting with drill capability – learn how to review effectively using Skyline’s many tools.
• Knowing is Key to Manage – Alert yourself with email
– Setup email or “to do” Alerts
– Critical Date Alerts for Lease Expiration, Renewals, Move outs, Insurance Expirations, Option Renewals, Vendor Insurance Expiration and more.
– Learn how to setup to send alerts to those not using Skyline such as Lease agents for your buildings.
– Learn easy data extraction tricks to assist in budget completion without having to review and type information over.
– Learn about the tools Skyline has available for this process such as Cumulus Financial Report Writer
– Learn how to import your completed budget/budgets into Skyline quickly and easily.
• Facility Maintenance Critical Metrics
– Learn reporting available to properly manage Facility Maintenance Division.
– See how to properly extract historical information to allow timely and correct decisions on repair or replacement
– Learn how to “alert” maintenance projects that are delayed, not scheduled.
– Keep maintenance from “slipping through the cracks”
(Tuesday) 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm