SKYLINE Dashboard - Setup and Use
25jul2:00 pm4:00 pmSKYLINE Dashboard - Setup and Use
Two Hour Live Web Session $150.00 Register Now Review and explore the setup capabilities of the Skyline Dashboard both for individual users and for outside owner investors. Learn how
Two Hour Live Web Session $150.00
Review and explore the setup capabilities of the Skyline Dashboard both for individual users and for outside owner investors. Learn how to setup and manage the many features of the Dashboard. Skyline My Dashboard features custom setup for grids and charts setup exclusive for “your” use. Navigate around the WEB dashboard demonstrating exportation of data from the dashboard, setup and custom view of grids, search functionality, archived reporting direct from SKYLINE, attachment of additional reporting and documents for view and print capability.
Dashboard is a Web-based product that is part of the SKYLINE Enterprise software suite. The SKYLINE Dashboard is designed for business professionals who need information quickly and presented in an intuitive, graphical format.
Some of the features of this powerful new product include:
• Retrieves, organizes, analyzes, and presents real-time financial and operating details any time and from anywhere
• Instantly monitors, and filters large volumes of property management data and details providing a “snapshot” of information critical to all levels of your operation
• Easy-to-use informational dashboard provides a magnified view on details of operations and cash flow reporting… analyze performance, revenue and operations from a single screen
• Instantly converts operational and financial data into filtered reports and graphs
• Provides up-to-date and accurate information on the key performance indicators that affect your business
• Quickly drill-down & drill-into detailed information for properties, units, and occupants.
• Exports data to MS Excel for additional custom reporting.
• Uses SKYLINE’s internal security settings to control data access
Access the Dashboard using the Internet Explorer web browser.
(Tuesday) 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm