SKYLINE Best Practice Webinar – Three Hour Web Session $225.00 (2pm - 5pm EST)
This course will focus on how Property Managers and Accounting Staff learn how to use the many options/tools within SKYLINE to work more efficiently and increase the ability to respond to owner/tenant requests more quickly.
For over twenty-nine years, and over 700 implementations, Anton Systems has Best Practices to allow you to become more proficient managing your properties.
- Reporting and data access for better Management
- Delinquency / Aging
- Monthly Recaps
- Critical date reports
- Group or Batch for ease of extraction
- Cash Disbursement Review
- Financial reporting with drill capability – learn how to review effectively using SKYLINE’s many tools.
- Knowing is Key to Manage – Alert yourself with email
- Setup email or “to do” Alerts
- Critical Date Alerts for Lease Expiration, Renewals, Move outs, Insurance Expirations, Option Renewals, Vendor Insurance Expiration and more.
- Learn how to setup to send alerts to those not using SKYLINE such as Lease agents for your buildings.
- Learn easy data extraction tricks to assist in budget completion without having to review and type information over.
- Learn about the tools SKYLINE has available for this process such as the Cumulus Financial Report Writer and Exports to Excel
- Learn how to import your completed budget/budgets into SKYLINE quickly and easily.
- Facility Maintenance Critical Metrics
- Learn reporting available to properly manage Facility Maintenance Division.
- See how to properly extract historical information to allow timely and correct decisions on repair or replacement
- Learn how to “alert” maintenance projects that are delayed, not scheduled.
- Keep maintenance from “slipping through the cracks”
Please fill out the form below to register:
(Thursday) 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm(GMT+00:00)