So you need a real estate accounting software and have come across the industry leader: Budgetrac. Next, you probably want to know what kinds of features it has and what it provides reporting for. Read on to learn more about what this powerful software can do for you…
Finding the Right Real Estate Accounting Software
Budgetrac is America’s leading software for real estate developers for a reason. It’s able to do a ton for clients, taking care of the following:
- Developers having the need to “manage” their vendors contracts to insure overruns do not occur
- Developers having to manage the “retention” of the vendor contracts
- Developers managing budgets and budget revisions including changes and forecasting to insure that they “stay on budget”
- Developers managing the process of loan draw (for funding) requests and production
- Developers properly managing Pre Development costs
Since its origination, Budgetrac has been in the vanguard of software development. They offer the latest technologies available, including new software platforms, software updates and technological enhancements. Focused specifically on real estate developer’s needs, the Budgetrac Team knows what it takes to keep clients’ systems on the cutting edge.
Of course, determining that this is the right real estate accounting software for you is just the first step. After that, you have to determine how best to put it to use for your company’s needs. How can Budgetrac address and soothe pain points? For those with no previous experience with Budgetrac, there are implementation services that use best practices to ensure your success, based on your needs, desires and budget.
To enhance your accounting, you can count on Budgetrac to provide you with the following features:
- Complete control over all of your financial reporting with an easy-to-use general ledger
- Simultaneous cash & accrual as well as multiple accounting methods, which meet your internal and external reporting needs
- The ability to access previous, current or future financial information instantaneously
- Automated inter-company entries and time-sensitive percentage-of-ownership hierarchy tools support your multi-entity ownership reporting needs.
Essentially, everything that you could need in a real estate accounting software can be found if you utilize Budgetrac. The next step, of course, is to get training for yourself and for your team so that you can put this solution to best use. For training and more, get in touch with our property management and real estate development experts. We’re happy to speak with you about any aspects of our services or offered products. From strategy through support, our team is your team!