SKYLINE Financial Systems Module
Discover streamlined financial management and accounting.
SKYLINE Financial Systems module integrates robust financial management and automated accounting tools into your SKYLINE property management solution.
- Minimize time-consuming tasks and human error
- Automate payment processing and check writing
- Streamline management of multiple property portfolios
- Control costs, improve cash flow and monitor property performance
SKYLINE Financial Systems (GL/AP) Module Features:
SKYLINE’s general ledger tools help you manage multiple properties with complex ownership structures including multiple budgets, simultaneous cash and accrual books and extensive audit trails.
By consolidating your portfolio in different ways, properties can be viewed from various perspectives including portfolio level, ownership structure, percentage of ownership and processing across entity lines.
SKYLINE for Windows’ accounts payable system delivers time-saving conveniences while enhancing security and financial control.
- Automatic payments. SKYLINE automates the payment of recurring invoices, drawing from a
central disbursement account or a property account.
- Security and control. An aging report indicates when payments are due, and pre-check selection
gives you control over payments to be made. Procedural controls define the individuals allowed
to review outstanding invoices, select invoices for payment, and approve check runs.
Checking account balances are always accurate, up-to-date and readily available with automatic updating and on-line reconciliation.
Project Costing / Job Ledger
Track expenses for tenant improvement rehabs and build-outs including expense tracking, detail or summary budget comparisons and change order security.