There are many collations around the country promoting green office partnerships and space. Green office partnerships promote the office or workspace to practice energy conservation, green meetings, paper conservation, publications and marketing communications, waste diversion, transportation and more to earn certifications proving their steps to sustainability. There are many degrees to which this can be accomplished and degrees of sustainability with the workplace. This process can be achieved with managed processes in place to reduce paper use, both in workflow processing and disposables such as kitchen cups and plate ware. The other side of this spectrum would also incorporate green space within the office or workspace for wellbeing of employment.
The SKYLINE Property Management Software provided full “green” ability both inside and outside the workspace allowing sustainability to be achieved no matter where the software is used. This full feature software allows the front to back office the ability to market, meet, review and produce high end reporting for Property Management without the need to print anything.
- The Skyline dashboard can be the vessel from your back office account to your owners – never printing or mailing an owners report. Not only can Financials and Executive summaries easily be received via the internet, but full view of ownership property receivables, reporting, documents, leases and more are at the quick URL of the web.
- The Archive feature allows end users to print virtual reports or financials that are hard stored within the Skyline document storage. This feature allows full publication to the web Dashboard along with paperless hard storage for historical viewing.
- AP Invoices provides attachment of original source document which flows from AP to the GL Financial Statements.
- Fully drillable reporting reduces the necessity to print multiple reports for review. Preview financials on the screen and also see the General Ledger for review.
- Email capabilities allows Tenant monthly billings, late notice creation and invoices to be processed and delivered in one step, along with quick record attachment of hard copies to each tenant for historical review and dashboard presentation.
- Produce violations to one or many, letters of property maintenance or single tenant letters all in one screen from creation to final output to email along with record attachment.
- Never miss a scheduled event or follow up from a notice created with online alerts both within the software, at the dashboard or email delivery.
To achieve this type of goal it is necessary to have the largest paper producer (our back office accounting and management) to have the ability to “grab and go” without ever the need to hard copy documents for meetings, review and external reporting.
Your company might not be striving for the Green office partnership certificate, however, reducing paper output within the workspace, minimizing labor hours to stuff envelopes and stamp same, and reduce the space and time necessary for filing is a sustainable goal for all. Having the proper software to accomplish just this portion of this goal saves time, costs and aids in the green office movement. SKYLINE Property Management Software is ready for your challenge to accomplish this milestone reduction.
For information on SKYLINE Property Management Software, please contact Dolores Lancaster at ( 954) 315-9000 ext 117or firstname.lastname@example.org.
By: Janet Cunningham, Anton Systems, Inc.
A Florida-based preferred SKYLINE partner.